Why do pets need toys?
- 1. Uneasy sleep at home alone.
- 2. The owner is away from home and there is no one to accompany.
- 3. Dogs love to tear down their homes, destroy furniture mess.
- 4. Shouting to disturb the neighbor.
- 5. Toys are not bite-resistant and perishable?
- 6. Dogs have grouper teeth.
- Strengthen the ligament---Soft corn kernels, deep teeth cleaning--The connecting part is made of high-quality thickened wick plush reinforced ligament, which is very tear-resistant and tear-resistant. The outer layer is shaped with corn kernels to help the dog deep clean teeth.
- Natural rubber ball--- Bite-resistant molars, improve bad breath--The use of one-piece natural rubber safety material, surface thread design to prevent slipping, bite resistance, molar grinding, and massage gums, natural vanilla smell, effectively improve bad breath.
- Inside doll cotton filling---Avoid bumping and injury of upper and lower teeth--It is filled with high-quality doll cotton, and at the same time quickly recovers from the bouncing to the original state.
- There is a sound device inside---Moderate tones, no worries--The vocal design returns to the nature of the dog. The excitement of the screams of prey when catching it is easy to attract dogs to play.
NO IFS, NO BUTS.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority!We want you and your family to be happy with whatever product you purchase from Toytempo.
If you have problems with your order,we will solve it and make you happy whatever it takes.